Our Vision The Tennessee Alliance for Continuing Higher Education (TACHE) will be the premier professional organization for advancing continuing education and lifelong learning in Tennessee.
The Tennessee Alliance for Continuing Education is an organization of continuing higher education professionals that:
• Provides professional development and networking opportunities for its members;
• Advocates better lives for Tennesseans through greater access to higher education and workforce development; and
• Serves as a resource to policymakers, educational leaders, and the general public.
In support of the Vision and Mission, the Alliance holds the following goals:
• Support the professional and career development of members and provide networking opportunities.
• Demonstrate the value of continuing higher education and promote access to lifelong learning.
• Encourage the use of partnerships and collaborative efforts to meet the changing needs of continuing higher education.
• Attract new and retain current TACHE professional membership.
• Operate in accordance with policies and procedures that ensure the fiscally sound stewardship of Alliance resources.
* TACHE was formerly named TAEA (Tennessee Adult Education Association) until 1972.