The Tennessee Alliance for Continuing Education is an organization of continuing higher education professionals that:
• Provides professional development and networking opportunities for its members;
• Advocates better lives for Tennesseans through greater access to higher education and workforce development; and
• Serves as a resource to policymakers, educational leaders, and the general public.
In support of the Vision and Mission, the Alliance holds the following goals:
• Support the professional and career development of members and provide networking opportunities.
• Demonstrate the value of continuing higher education and promote access to lifelong learning.
• Encourage the use of partnerships and collaborative efforts to meet the changing needs of continuing higher education.
• Attract new and retain current TACHE professional membership.
• Operate in accordance with policies and procedures that ensure the fiscally sound stewardship of Alliance resources.